Old 01-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "michael adams" contains these words:
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "michael adams" contains these words:

So much for the value of AFAIK, when it comes to contradicting those
with actual experience.

Shall I quote your original post in whole, or in part.

So much for 'actual experience'.

You may quote what you wish.

I made a simple mistake in confusing fat hen with Good King Henry
which I corrected myself within half an hour.

And I answered before you corrected.

Quite why you think that gives you the right to accuse me of
lying and fabrication is for you to decide.

I think you're going a bit over the top with 'lying and fabrication', lad.

___________________________________
Quote:

The yield is very small compared with any other spinach subsitute
you could choose - chard\seakale New Zealand spinach etc. There
are no flowers worth commenting on.
___________________________________

Wrong.

So much for 'good manners'.

Quote:

So much for the value of AFAIK, when it comes to contradicting those
with actual experience.

Quite: so much for good manners.

--
Rusty