Old 01-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes

Norfolk Lavender do quite a number of the plant and flower shows
afaik, you could ask them for dates and venues nearest to Bucks and buy
from the stand.

Janet.

Good idea Janet, I don't get to many shows so had no idea they were at
the assorted venues. My nearest GOOD show is Chenies Plant fair this
month so perhaps I'll go along and see if they are there or email them
as you suggest for their dates.

If they're goingto Chenies, you could probably order/reserve the
lavenders you want, to make sure they bring some along. Quite a number
of nurseries who don't do mail order, will bring orders to a show for
collection.

Janet

Janet