Old 01-07-2005, 04:21 PM
solaara solaara is offline
Registered User

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by datsy

I can't remember if my mother's has ever flowered, but I have a
feeling it hasn't. I don't know why this would be, but I suspect it
may be because of the variable temperatures often found in
conservatories, and lack of potash in the exhausted soil.

Mine has never flowered - they're even supposed to fruit, given the right
conditions, but I don't know what those would be.
I could put a net curtain over the porch door to shade..I'm not too concerned about flowers at the moment, just a healthy plant...solaara