Old 01-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Courageous

I can't afford pumps for all these pools at the moment.

Consider ebay, and used pumps. Although, I wouldn't count on your pump
expenditures for cooling, if that's your top priority.

## Yes, that's true. I just dug out some more old curtains that are thin
but solid, and will block even more of the sun. We took down a tree and now
the sun is more than we need back there - but the tree was a danger to the
house and had to go.

Theoretically, and barring aesthetics, one could build a shade canopy out
of PVC building materials for fairly little $$.

C//