Old 01-07-2005, 05:20 PM
Reel Mckoi

"KerplunKuK" [dot]uk wrote in message
While feeding my pond fish today I notice about 30 miniscule fry, maybe
2.5mm long. I would love to rear these and then reintroduce them back

into
my pond. Can anyone give me advice on how to look after them, whether to
remove them from the pond, etc.

You will raise a lot more if you remove them from the main pond. I use
kiddy pools that can be purchased anywhere this time of year for $8 to $10
each. They hold roughly 150 gallons of water. Add pond water, pond plants,
an aerator and feed them 4 to 6 times a day. They'll almost raise
themselves.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b