Old 01-07-2005, 08:25 PM
Roy

Yep, I neglected to mention how bright the sun was the next morning,
not a cloud or haze from any dust, just bright brilliant blue and the
nights just setting there without power for over 2 weeks was awesome.
YOu do not realize how bright those stars etc really are, espeically
when your used to seeing lights from other houses and along the water
fronts illuminated.........even the normal night time traffin out on
the bays and gulf was reduced, and the nav lights from those that were
out could easily be seen from shore.

I have a question for you on the Chulamar..On Cptn Bubbas webite he
has the boat being made in 1995.........The Chulamar I am familiar
with was already in the water in the mid to late 60's and it was in
the mid to late 70's early 80's I used to be on it myself. The boat
looks like the one i was on in every way right down to big, and slow
and wide, so I am wondering if it wa actually refurded in 1995 or an
entirely new Chulamar was built, but I wonder where the old original
went?

I have emailed Bubba a few times but emails seem to bounce since I am
not on his list of approved email recipients, at least thats the
reply I get back from an auto responder.

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 13:58:52 -0500, RicSeyler
wrote:

===That is really true after a hurricane, everything is erie quiet and
===if you notice the night sky and the stars are brilliant. From there
===being no electricity for miles and miles in every direction, so no light
===pollution.
===
===
===
===Roy wrote:
===
===On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:17:18 -0500, RicSeyler
===wrote:
===
===
===