Old 03-11-2002, 02:01 PM
Drakanthus

Default Mice

My mouse traps are catching mice nearly every day under the garden shed. I
keep disposing of the corpses and re-baiting the traps with cheese. But it
occurred to me today - why? Are mice really a problem (outside)? I've heard
they can carry disease and eat certain garden veg such as beetroot - but do
they actually do any other damage or harm outside? What diseases are they
supposed to carry and how would they be transmitted to humans? Since buying
the traps a few months ago I must have killed at least 50 mice. It's getting
a bit tedious disposing of the corpses each day and I'm wondering if I'm
actually achieving anything anyway. Advice welcome.
--

(SPAM FILTER in use: Include the word VB anywhere in the SUBJECT LINE or
emails will never reach me.)