Old 01-07-2005, 08:35 AM
Charlie Pridham

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message . com, Lisa
writes

Charlie Pridham wrote:
Welcome back, which bit of Japan were you living in?

Right in Tokyo; it was fantastic. I had a gorgeous little Japanese
garden that I didn't dare touch! Despite it being the size of a postage
stamp, a team of 5 turned up twice a year to trim it with what looked
like nail scissors...perfection.
Lisa
PS There's an old photo of it here if you are interested:
http://turquoise.blogspot.com/2002_0....html#78998055

It is lovely.
--
June Hughes

Yes it is. Fascinating place Japan. Spent a bit of time in the Yokohama area
back in the 1970's/80's found the hardest bit was travelling away from the
cities, as when in most countries if you know you want to go to say Paris,
its as easy to find on a map or road sign as London, but you try a group of
Japanese symbols!

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk