Old 01-07-2005, 06:58 PM
JennyC

"JennyC" wrote in message

"datsy" wrote in message

I did seem to find some cunning device on an American website that
consisted of a reservoir linked to a probe that sensed moisture levels
in the pot.

Did anybody see the Gardener's World Live show? Sarah had found a terracota
thing which was put in the pot with what looked like an upside down glass
ball which slotted into it. Apparantly kept plants watered for about 6
weeks. Does anybody know where to get these?

I saw those too :~)

can't find them on the web.....but something similar (scroll down to water
wizard) 8.50 for 4 :

http://www.queenswood.co.uk/acatalog...nswood.co.uk/a
catalog/Queenswood_Watering_Equipment.html&CatalogBody

jenny

Found some more.........
http://www.improvementscatalog.com/p...pt%5Fid=12100&
subdept%5Fid=12140

http://www.improvementscatalog.com/h...elf-Watering-S
ystem.html

and a device that reminded me of Jeff Hamilton :~)
http://members.tripod.com/toppertwo/pop_bottle_pots.htm

Jenny