Old 02-07-2005, 12:15 AM
Brian F Brian F is offline
Registered User

[quote=Janet Tweedy] "Steve -
www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk" wrote:

We laid a new law about 2 months ago and we have had a few patches of
dead
grass. The patches have a very strong ammonia smell, so strong that when
you
put your nose near the grass it almost blows your head off..

snip

I have two Dalmatian bitches but generally don't find one wee would kill
the grass at all. It seems to be on areas where dogs consistently widdle
which has the dead patches.
Good job as I would hate to have to ban the dogs from the garden and
keep them off the grass!
Never smelled a strong ammonia smell so perhaps it might be the fox.
Dalmatians' urine is quite unlike other dogs. More similar to humans. I remembered this from university [forgot most other things] and just rechecked via Google~~
Brian