Old 01-07-2005, 10:04 PM
danny

I found one:
Owens Orchids : Rnthps. Mildred Jameson 'Orchidheights' 1 1/2" amber
flowers with red spots on long branching spikes
http://www.owensorchids.com/PhalClones.htm

I know I saw a different one a few years ago, but I can't remember who was
selling them.

-danny

"tennis maynard" wrote in message
Xi Wang wrote:
Here's the first site I came upon. Plenty of sites showed up on yahoo.

http://www.royalorchidclub.com/catalog/

Cheers,
Xi

No, please re-read the above note. I did exhaustive
searching. They are, as are probably all the others you
found, selling pararenanthera while calling them
renanthopsis. I already checked them and their related
ebay listings out. They are one of the disappointments.