Old 01-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Courageous

$$ Thanks but I'll pass on buying anything from Ebay.

Ebay's really not bad. One needs to investigate the seller,
and use pay pal. I've bought palace rugs on ebay, from trusted
sellers. Each seller has to be evaluated individually. For used
items, a good seller will point out mars on the items that are
likely to be a problem to some buyers. If you can't get a good
read on an item (multiple pictures, assessment of functionality,
age, and for mechanical equipment -- testing), don't buy it
(except perhaps for pennies on the dollar).

C//