Old 01-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Tony Anson

The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains these words:
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:

I wear an allyhat while at the computer. Blow kitchen foil, fold it
and you have holes in it in no time, and everyone knows that if
there's even the smallest hole, the helicopters will find it.

Are you sure about that? I use two layers of Tesco's Finest -- a bit
more expensive, but I thought it was well worth it. You've got me
seriously worried now. But I do wear rubber-soled shoes, so maybe the
transmissions won't get a good circuit.

Some of you will unforget that in the early days of Zetnet and for a few
years I managed the e-mail etc for Nicholas Besley
, and posted in these august columns from there,
but signing them as myself, which confused a lot of people no end.

Well, yesterday, I put together four windows Nick gave me when his house
was enlarged, and with them I made a sort-of large bell-cloche/small
greenhouse arrangement for the chillis I've got coming on. So, much to
my surprise, having just finished the greencloche I received a phone
call from Nick. I haven't heard from him for a year or so.

Talk about allyhats?

--
Tony
Champagne certainly gives one werry gentlemanly ideas, but for a