Old 02-07-2005, 04:36 AM
Victor Martinez

Doug Lassiter wrote:
height of two inches or so. Thin them out a bit, and then watch them
just sit. And sit. And sit. For a week. No other leaves or growth. Soil

First problem. Catnip gets to be a good size. It's a small bush. No more
than 1 plant per pot.

is moist underneath. No direct sun, but sitting in a window they get a
reasonable amount of light for a fully grown plant.

Herbs need a lot of sun and relatively little water to be happy.

What's going on???? (Umm, maybe they're being intimidated by my cats,
though the cats haven't noticed them yet.)

I'd just go buy a $2 pot and go from there.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he