Old 02-07-2005, 07:09 AM
Alan Gould

In article , billyboy12 billyboy1
writes

just thought i would say hello to everyone my name is bill and i have
moved into a house with a garden, first time i have lived in a house
with a garden. I am looking forward to working on it, problem is i know
nothing about gardening and would be grateful for any help i can get
from my fellow members here. I promise not to be bothering you all to
often.

Welcome to urg Bill, and to gardening. Ask as many questions as you
like, most of them will be answered quite quickly. It will help if you
tell the group about your garden and what you'd like to do with it.
Best wishes.

--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.