Old 02-07-2005, 08:29 AM
Welsh Witch

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:17:50 +0000, Martin wrote:

Rhapsody in Blue is a modern, repeat flowering, floribunda (or Cluster
Flowered to some). It sure is a lovely rose bringing a new colour break to
modern roses. An example of Rhapsody in Blue can be view on the Bexrose
Web Site at:- http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose under roses for
exhibiting.

Enjoy

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

"Welsh Witch" wrote in message
news
I have just bought 6 Rhapsody in Blue roses. I threw away the labels,
not liking any plastic in the garden . Theyr'e beautifully perfumed but
I can't remember whether they're repeat flowering or other details.
I've Gogled the name and come up with nothing other than the Gershwin
offering/
I haven't seen this rose before I remember it won some prize in 2003 abd
would have expected a write up somewhere but No!
**********************************

Thankyou one and all for the information.
I love it and it just suits my purpose very well
I have a "Magic Circle" and in true tradition have green, red, yellow and
blue quarters.
I have red "Royal William" and L.D. Braithwaite (but now wish I had more
"Fred Loads"!
I have "Pilgrim" in the yellow quarter and "Arthur C. Bell" but wish I had
all "Korresia"
Now I am buying...I shall need 6 more Rhapsody in blue.

It's surrounded by pink Grostendoorst, Canary Bird, Roserie de l'hay
X3,Plein de grace X3,Ispahan,Albertine etc.

I shall be delighted with this "minor key" rose the perfume is lovely..to
add to my "lunatic according to my husband" rose collection.I have rose
over the roof of the house "Treasure Trove" over large pillars over the
buildings, Bobbie James, Wedding Day, Kiftsgate"Hymalian Musk.
They all throw a beautiful perfume into the air at the moment.
Thanks again everyone.