Old 02-07-2005, 06:05 PM
Mark Anderson

Default BER question

I'm growing 6 tomatoes in containers of different varieties. Yesterday I
noticed that on one plant, one of the set tomatoes has blossom end rot.
After all the work I put into these tomatoes to get them planted I was
pretty depressed about this. Between this and the severe drought we're
having in Chicago that requires me to water everything every day it
almost makes me want to just give up gardening. Anyway, would it be
prudent if I just pick the fruit that has blossom end rot so the plant
doesn't waste any more energy growing that one?