Old 02-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Rusty Hinge

The message
from Welsh Witch contains these words:
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:41:06 +0100, Mike Lyle wrote:

I have terrible trouble with the bent bananas growing on my lawn: every
time I hear a helicopter I have to rush out and pick them all in case it's
the police.

**********************
Come on Mike! Who needs helicopters when we have the ever watchful Global
positioning Satellite??? The farmer next door wasonly complaioning
yesterday that if you have applied for "set aside" they watch what crops
you are growing! I don't know whether they can see Liberty Caps but bright
red amanita muscaria should be clearly visible:-)
http://www.agrilogic.com/

If they can't find bin Laden, they won't find anything the size of
liberty caps - unless they fit them all with little transmitters innit.

Or is that what the nipple on top is for?

--
Rusty
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who read binary and