Old 03-07-2005, 01:59 AM
Bill R

Stu Pittasso wrote:
I ha no idea that sweet 100s will do that. I have about 4 2 ft. high plants
that came up this year where I planted them last year!
Stu

I haven't planted any Sweet 100s for about 6 years yet I
have PLENTY of them every summer (even though we have had
winters with temperatures below zero). This year I decided
not to compose the extra plants but instead gave them to my
neighbors kids (or grand kids). Just yesterday a neighbor's
five year old proudly reported that he has "four tomatoes
and lots of flowers" (tomato blooms).
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850