Old 02-07-2005, 09:12 PM
Cyril The Squirrel

In article ,
says...
On dial up and not about to fooll with rar, but each and evey time any
of my comets got black on them it was form water paramters being out.
I bought some nice red and white feeders and a lot of them had some
unique black markings, one in particular had its dorsal fine striped
with every other spine and area between red, then white then
black,,,,and some looked like checker boards.........The black all
went away from all those fish within 3 weeks once I got them in good
water. I had been overly busy later on, and my water wa fair but not
good, and low and behold their black color was once again coming back
on them.......got my water to proper parameter and black once again
went away......The last batch of feeders I bought about 10 days ago
also had lolts of them with black marks, which most have dissapeared
now since they are being kept in decent conditions...

Then again some say its common coloration in some GF.....
snip

I know some people are a bit worried about compressed files and it's
sensible, that's why I mentioned the file type. Size is also important
for people with really slow dial up's.

I've uploaded the photo's but they are between 317kb and 334kb.

http://www.imagehosting.us/?id=576663&type=viewpic

http://www.imagehosting.us/?id=576668&type=viewpic

http://www.imagehosting.us/?id=576670&type=viewpic

http://www.imagehosting.us/?id=576671&type=viewpic