Old 03-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Brendy Brendy is offline
Registered User

[quote=dave weil]On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:17:49 +0000, Brendy
wrote:
[color=blue][i]

Gail Futoran Wrote:
"Brendy"

wrote
Hi Gail, me again I'm in Newry, Northern Ireland so we have wet

weather here. Sunshine what's that! I checked out some of the
neighbours gardens to see how their roses are doing. They look good
so
that means mine should do well too. Right? I've checked out some
web
sites and I've decided to go for the hybrid tea rose. I like the
look
of the "Ingrid Bergman" and it's a beautiful red colour. (You'd
think
I knew what I was talking about) Now I have to find a garden centre
that sells it! I have 2nd and 3rd preferences as well, just in case.
I like "Blue Moon" and "Deep Secret" so here goes. Brendy.[/i

[/QUOTE Thanks Gail, I'll get started on checking out those websites. I'm not going to rush it, I'll wait until I get the rose that I want. Brendy