Old 03-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Brendy Brendy is offline
Registered User

[quote=World Traveler]"Brendy" wrote in message

Is the bamboo "Negra" invasive? I live in Newry Northern Ireland, the
weather is wet here most of the time. Can anyone give me any tips on
how to take care of it? Thanks a lot. Brendy.

--
Brendy

[/QUOTE Thanks for the advice. Would this bamboo grow alright in a container? Do you have any tips that I could use to care for it? I was thinking of putting it on the deck. I really don't want an invasive bamboo in the garden. I had that problem with a grass plant I bought and never again! Brendy