Old 03-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Ross Vandegrift

On 2005-07-03, Dustin Holmes wrote:
I've got a water poppy and the leaves are yellowing and dying off. Same
for my duck weed if you can believe it! They're in a small metal
container, maybe 1.5 feet by 1.5 feet. There's also a water hyacynth
(yellowing), a fish and a snail. Same thing happened last year. Any help
please?

Whenever I see any of my plants go yellow, it usually tells me that
there's not enough iron in the water. I dose PMDD with some iron daily,
but it's generally not enough to keep the levels up for good. So, keep
a seperate bottle of iron nutrients on hand to add!

--
Ross Vandegrift

man in the bonds of Hell."