Old 03-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Bourne Identity

What does this mean? Prolific at what and how does it become a pest?
They don't produce any nuts, and they are grown all over the place in
Texas with little to no invasiveness. I'm just curious what you mean
by prolific and real pest.

Victoria

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 10:39:28 GMT, "SVTKate"
wrote:

They are pretty, but very prolific, like a silk tree.
They can quickly become a real pest.

Kate

"Rob Mills" wrote in message
: I'm thinking about putting a Chinese Pistachio tree in my back yard but
: haven't found any information on it's root system. I would like to know
how
: it is with surface roots. Just got rid of some Sweet Gums and don't care
: do that again. RM~
:
: