Old 03-07-2005, 07:32 PM
Cereus-validus.....

You got it.

You have to dig it all up and throw it away.

The only other sure fire method involves a flame thrower and can be very
dangerous.

"Bourne Identity" wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 11:12:53 -0400, "pixi" wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of cactus. Any of the sprays I have
used
do nothing and I am too old to dig it all out. Thank you much.

Chop the pads off the main plant and one by one, using full coverage
of 100 mil thick body suit, and gloves, put them into a bag and throw
them away. Any which fall to the ground will root and become a new
plant. I don't know of any sprays which will kill it. Maybe Steve
knows...