Old 03-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

Crag wrote:
Evening,

Just come in from doing the slug patrol in the garden.

I've noticed that the (what I consider to be) traditional slug (fat &
brown or black and a few inches long) are relatively few in numbers,
whereas small (about 1 inch long) creamy/white ones are in abundance.

Some of these are naturally on my plants but most (I must have
chopped at least 30 tonight) are in my lawn.

Are these just baby slugs or something different. Why have they taken
a fancy to my lawn. Incidentally, the lawn has recently become patchy
in places. Is this a coincidence or a new lawn slug? Or am I talking
out or my a**e?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Crag

Google is your friend... ;o)