Old 03-07-2005, 11:47 PM
SVTKate

Oh, geeze.
I just checked with hubby, it was a blonde moment.
It was the CHINA trees that were pests, not the Chinese Pistach.

Sorry sorry sorry..... I apologize.
(really am blonde too!)

Kate

"Bourne Identity" wrote in message
: What does this mean? Prolific at what and how does it become a pest?
: They don't produce any nuts, and they are grown all over the place in
: Texas with little to no invasiveness. I'm just curious what you mean
: by prolific and real pest.
:
: Victoria
:
:
: On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 10:39:28 GMT, "SVTKate"
: wrote:
:
: They are pretty, but very prolific, like a silk tree.
: They can quickly become a real pest.
:
: Kate
:
: "Rob Mills" wrote in message
: news:ILJxe.3230$Zt.1302@okepread05...
: : I'm thinking about putting a Chinese Pistachio tree in my back yard but
: : haven't found any information on it's root system. I would like to know
: how
: : it is with surface roots. Just got rid of some Sweet Gums and don't
care
: : do that again. RM~
: :
: :