Old 03-07-2005, 11:52 PM
Aspasia

Default The first blush...

...appeared last week on the cheeks of one of
my Glacier tomatoes. Tonight I taste !!!

All other tomatoes are churning along like gang busters.
I had to tie up my huge Ponderosas; they were falling over
with the weight of the fruit.

What do I have, let me see... Monte Carlo, Rutgers...
I *know* there's more; have lost the tags (blush). And one heirloom
variety -- Camp Joy Cherries from Renee's Gardens.

The latter I had to plant along the fence between rose bushes; plumb
ran out of space. The plants *look* OK; anybody know if proximity to
roses would be harmful?

--

Aspasia