Old 04-07-2005, 02:37 AM
Aspasia

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 17:38:35 -0700, tenplay wrote:

We recently planted a few 4" high annuals in our home garden in Western
Washington near Olympia. Within a couple of nights, some of them were
stripped completed of their flowers and leaves. Our neighbor informed
us that the culprits are slugs and showed us the silvery trail that they
leave behind. She suggested that we use poison or else choose plants
that they don't like to eat. What are some colorful annuals (or even
perenials) that won't attract the slugs? Thanks for any advice.

The slug bait suggested by my nursery is called THAT'S IT.

It does seem to work better than the usual brands.

Before giving up on your existing plants, give it a try.

BTW - Which annuals did you plant; just curious.

Good luck.

--

Aspasia