Old 03-07-2005, 09:43 PM
~ janj JJsPond.us

That is one BIG goldfish! Did you report your water parameters?

I didn't report the parameters, I think I said they were OK. Ammonia,
Nitrate and Nitrite were 0 and the pH was 7.5 which it always has been.
The pHhas never moved in the pond for the 2 years in which I've had it.
The pond water is kept really clean, it looks like drinking water.

Do you happen to have a test for KH?

I might get a back up test kit just to make sure once in a while. The
test kit's I have are made by Aquarium Pharmaceuticals and I have found
them to be good in the past. I've used them for years although I'm not
sure how long I've had these ones or how long they last.

That's the brand I use, they have a manufacturing date on the bottle's
front label called a Lot No. They are "supposedly" good for 2 years past
that date. Example: I have an old test kit sitting on my desk here to refer
to. It says its Lot No. is 86A0802, so its manufacturing date was 08/2002
thus expired 08/2004. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~