Old 04-07-2005, 04:21 AM
Dewitt

On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 09:35:33 -0700, Cristof
wrote:

And BTW, I'm a guy, not a girl.

chuckle Please don't take offense. I always sign my email with my
initials, deg, which doesn't give a clear indication of my gender. I
was an active participant on one email list (meaning 6 to 10 emails a
day) for a couple years before folks there figured out my gender. I
just kept quiet on the issue until I finally referenced the fact that
I have a prostate in an email. No, it's not one of "those" list.
It's a list for owners of cat's with chronic kidney failure and I was
referencing a possible source of a male cat's infection.

And besides, I just glanced at your name and read it as Crystal. :-)

Oh, and I can't remember exactly what I said now, but when I referred
to potting Ludisia discolor in a standard potting mix, I was referring
to a standard garden store potting mix and not an orchid mix.

deg