Old 04-07-2005, 12:59 PM

Default [IBC] Rochester Show

In a message dated 7/4/05 12:02:17 AM, PB Stetser writes:
was that Rochester, NY by any chance? when is it??

Yes. Bonsai Society of Upstate NY show is generally the weekend after
Mother's Day. It is always at Monroe Community Hospital, which is now a nursing home
in an elegant old building. Very convenient location. You can find BSUNY on
the Web.
I wish I could get my hawthorn & crabapple to bloom for their show (I'm a
member), but under my conditions, they bloom in April & I can't control it.
Iris

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++