Old 04-07-2005, 11:35 AM
David

"glasgow guy" wrote in message

firstly I will say sorry for the fact that this isnt directly anything
to do with plants but it is to do with my garden !!
I will be laying a new patio this week and I am just wondering what mix
would be best to use as a base for it - should I use a dry mix of
building sand & cement - level it out and lay the slabs/flag stones and
let the damp air set it or should I use a normal wet mix ? - and whats
the best mix to get a good wet mix (sand, cement, etc ),

I've used this link for advice and find it great for all the info you will
need on your patio

http://www.pavingexpert.com/

good luck!

David