Old 04-11-2002, 06:17 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

Default Glowworms as biologcal control

"K" wrote in message
That was what I though was ignorant, Gary, not the language but the

general
lack of good manners. What I also find amazing that Bob should jump to

this
person's defence and to the wrong conclusion that I am a prude and that I
abused someone when he knows nothing about me. I may be wrong, but I

don't
recall this particular individual having posted to urg before and I
certainly don't remember him/her having introduced him/herself, although I
know it is not obligatory so to do. I wonder if Bob does not feel that

the
second posting, directed to me, was in any way offensive? Perhaps he

would
care to comment.

I agree that the original posters comments was a little "informal" for a
(first ?)question, but it was just that, a question, and deserved a straight
answer. This answer was posted by someone else before I made my comment
about the way you jumped down his throat "K".
His second comment was understandable given your and others remarks, indeed
those uncalled for comments even stirred me to post and I seldom get
involved in arguments here. In this respect you have reaped what you sowed
(and it could have been a lot worse).

--
Bob
http://www.pooleygreengrowers.org.uk/ about an allotment site