Old 04-07-2005, 06:21 PM
Doug Kanter

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "happy gardener" contains these words:

Check out some of Doug's finer posts here.

http://tinyurl.com/8etz7

Yawn. As has been explained before, those posts weren't from Doug,
but from some malicious and not very bright nymshifting faker trying to
discredit him.

Janet.

Thanks, Janet. But, I doubt the child who's accusing me of these things will
understand.

I will, however, take full credit (as usual) for my posts which suggest the
wholesale murder of stray dogs which come within ten thousand feet of my
garden. :-) But, that doesn't come under the heading of bigotry.