Old 05-07-2005, 01:09 AM
nnnnn

I have a 6 foot cherry tomato and same problem as yours. It's not
setting fruits. I started having flowers since 2 months ago. Now I have
about 100 flowers and the plant is very healthy. The problem is as of
now there are only 4 tiny fruits. The flowers are not falling off. They
are dry after a while.

I guess my mistake was that I used too much Micracle-Grow when I
transplanted it back in April. Is there anything I can do now to solve
this problem ? I have just removed a lot of suckers and sideshoots.
Hopefully all nutrients are now going to setting fruits, rather than
producing ton of leaves. Will that help? I live in Seattle, WA and we
haven't really got our summer yet. Maybe the lack of consistent
sunshire is my problem here.