Old 05-07-2005, 04:43 AM
PatK

Eric wrote:

I just picked up a hand operated grass shear. I planted some pepper
plants in the front lawn and I needed something to trim aroun the plants.

Two safety warnings caught my eye......

Do not use while standing on a ladder.
Guard against endangering people or property with falling debris.

If, when using a grass shear, I need a ladder or have to worry about
falling debris!!!???!! Wow. :-)

Eric

I would say that if you need a ladder while cutting your grass then it's
been too dang long since you mowed. And if it's THAT tall, it probably
would kill somebody if it fell on them. They've got to take into
consideration all the stupid twits out there. G

Pat