Old 05-07-2005, 05:13 AM
Lar

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 16:00:24 -0400, "Toni" wrote:

After having to call 911 for myself after merely spraying DEET up into the
air and walking under the mist- I respectfully disagree.
Three showers and lots of scrubbing did nothing- I simply could not breathe
and it wasn't getting any better. Scared the living crap out of me.
DEET is dangerous.
Or, DEET may be dangerous to you

The American Association of Poison Control Centers list in 2003 over
9100 cases of toxic exposure with DEET..as well as over 25k cases of
toothpaste with fluoride... 12k cases of toxic exposure with
deodorants...and 77k cases of toxic exposure with plants. Toxins are
all around you and some will be more sensative to various stuff than
others.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

Dancing dog is back!
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/smartdog.wmv