Old 05-07-2005, 03:20 AM
J Fortuna

Diana,
This is really weird: I cannot see your message in Outlook Express when I
have the View Current View set to Group by Conversation. However, when I
uncheck the Group by conversation and have it list all messages in reverse
chronological order, the message is there. I can also do a Find "Bell South"
(even when the messages are grouped by thread) and it finds your message,
but I can't tell where it finds it when it's not listed. So it seems to be
there, just not always displayed???
Weird!
Joanna

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
Okay, folks. Different ISP this time, different computer, and different
server. Still can't see that bloody message. But of course, if Bell's

server
deleted it, then it would be gone everywhere. Still. Why just that one?

I_am_going_to_have_a_couple_of_drinks. Or three.

Domani.

Diana