Old 05-07-2005, 03:28 AM
Al

Directly from *this* message?

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Hi, All,

We are in the process of changing our ISP. Today, after 3 years on the
phone with a techie from Bell South, I can finally get into the groups
using the new service. We're cool with it, although I'm not thrilled that
abpo only keeps the posts for a couple of days.

Would someone who already has my email address do me a favor and PM me
directly from this message? The tech was supposed to be adding an alias as
a filter to protect from spam, and if he did then your mail won't get
through to me, so let me know in a separate email to the old address.

I'll send you guys the the new one privately.

Thanks much!

Diana