Old 05-07-2005, 12:34 PM
J Fortuna

Sue,
I hope you realize that I was being sarcastic when I said "it's a feature
not a bug."
Joanna

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 02:37:10 GMT, "J Fortuna"
wrote:

It's a feature not a bug, I am sure. And shame on you for reusing the

same
subject for a non-related message. In the future just make sure never to

use
the same subject again when posting to rgo, no matter how long it has

been,
and Microsoft may treat your message the way you would expect. :-)
Joanna

Joanna -
That feature put one of my new picture posts in ABPO back into a
thread that was 1 month old and started by someone else. SO if
that rule holds the only thread we will be able to use is our
name/initials and a sequential number never repeating. Good Luck
with that.
SuE