Old 05-07-2005, 12:40 PM
2pods

"Roy" wrote in message

It sounds like one or more of yuor plants pots are allowing the soil
inside to migrate out and make the water off color. I ran into that
last yar with some plants and on occasssion when a pot may get upset,
but using standard nursery pots with a good layer of filter batting
over the holes then the soil and plant and topped with small gravel
has worked extremely well in my wifes triple half barrel setup in
keeping the water gin clear.....

Thanks Roy

That's the first thing I checked but they seemed OK.
I really like the sound of your triple barrel setup :-)

Peter