Old 06-07-2005, 01:43 AM
Steve Calvin

...when I can't even figure out a decent way to cook it? :-)

The plants are pretty, though. And big.

Seriously, though. Other than breading and frying (I'm on Weight
Watchers), any tasty tips would be appreciated.

Slice into wedges and saute with olive oil and garlic, s&p (only al dente )

Slice into wedges or cut into cubes and saute with yellow (summer)
squash in olive oil and s&p. Again only aldente and about half way
through give 'em a good splash of balsamic vinegar.

Slice them and use them in a lasagna style dish.

--
Steve
Ever notice that putting the and IRS together makes "theirs"?