Old 05-07-2005, 09:29 PM
Diana Kulaga

Okay. I tried what worked for you, Joanna, and it worked for me too. Of
course, viewing the messages that way would be like the wild, wild west.

Anyway, there have been numerous original threads in this group with "Test"
in the subject line. I'm using Outlook Express and XP. What will happen when
someone posts a picture in abpo, with a subject line identical to one that
already appeared? Happens all the time over there. This is ridiculous. And
the fact that one can see the message in one format and not another is
freakish.

As far as that "test" post is concerned, my original request was for someone
to private email me replying to that post. I wanted to see if the Bell South
guy's filter worked. Al mailed me, and it came through loud and clear. Now I
need to fuzz up my return address to avoid the spam wash.

Thanks, everyone, for trying to help.

Diana