Old 06-07-2005, 06:16 AM
Travis

Toni wrote:
"Betty Harris" wrote in message
ups.com...

Bourne Identity wrote:
Any amount of DEET is too much. It is a dangerous, period.
There are many things you can use other than DEET to repel
mosquitoes......ad

nauseum, ad infinitum, so on and so forth.......

Pay no attention to Victoria's rants. She is still trying to get
the flouride out of her city's water supply. Whatever it is
you're in favor of, she's against it.

After having to call 911 for myself after merely spraying DEET up
into the air and walking under the mist- I respectfully disagree.
Three showers and lots of scrubbing did nothing- I simply could not
breathe and it wasn't getting any better. Scared the living crap
out of me.
DEET is dangerous.

I don't think you followed the directions properly.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5