Old 06-07-2005, 03:19 AM
Katra

In article ,
" wrote:

...when I can't even figure out a decent way to cook it? :-)

The plants are pretty, though. And big.

Seriously, though. Other than breading and frying (I'm on Weight
Watchers), any tasty tips would be appreciated.

Lightly steamed in chunks.

Grilled unbreaded in slices, marinate with salad dressing.
Foreman grill or open grill works.

Shredded and served raw on salads.

Cut into thick strips, dip in ranch dressing and eat raw.

LOTS of ways to prepare this wonderful veggie! :-)

HTH?

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we'll never have to change it again. -- Swami Beyondanada