Old 06-07-2005, 03:44 AM
DigitalVinyl

grilled with a little oil, onions and yellow squash great side veggie

Halve, Scoop out the center seedy part and stuff like a boat with
different mixtures. ground Italian suasage, marinara, mushroom, onion
and some seasonsings is a good one.

Zucchini pie - basically a zucchini quiche, get the mix right and it
is absolutely delicious.

Shread and use as vegetarian filling. I like a lot of veggies in my
meatloaf, I use shredded zucchini well pressed (to eliminate water).
I've also considered trying to use zucchini as a sub for potato in
swiss potato pancakes(forget the words for it, rotti? something like
that, shredded potato, onion, butter, shredded cheese, pressed in a
frying pan and becomes like a hash brown. I want to try zucchini in
that with mozz &/or provolone and probably some diced roasted redder
pepers.

DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email)
3rd year gardener
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/royalf...=/2055&.src=ph