Old 06-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Brendy Brendy is offline
Registered User

[quote=dave weil]On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 11:44:38 +0000, Brendy
wrote:
[color=blue][i]

dave weil Wrote:[i]
On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 13:13:43 +0000, in rec.gardens.roses you wrote:
-

Gail Futoran Wrote:
"Brendy"
wrote Thanks Gail,-
I'll get started on checking out those websites.[color=blue--
I'm not going to rush it, I'll wait until I get the rose that I want.
Brendy-

--
Brendy-

Gail, I found "Ingrid Bergman" at "Apuldram Roses" It was one

of the web sites you gave me I tried around here in Northern
Ireland
but she's hard to get. So this reputable company, will send out my
potted "Ingrids". It'a a company in England, so it'll only take a few
days to get here. No Hassle! This is such a handy service. I ordered
nine, and we'll see how it goes. You gave good advice in the last
post, so I'm just going to do my best and see what happens. As I said
in an ealier post once I get them planted I'll post a pic. Thanks
again for all your advice and info Brendy[/i[/colo
[/QUOTE Sorry Dave, made a mess of that. Appreciate all the help. Brendy.