Old 06-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Reel Mckoi

Default The forms are in.......

The forms are in and my husband is really getting into it. :-) We've made
the pond a little shallower and a little wider. We're going to move the
settling tank to the other side and we're thinking of adding another filter.
The fish going back into this pond will be a mix of butterfly and regular
koi - no goldfish this time. This should be a permanent fix. The walls
have been made bowl shape as well as the berm being cemented.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b