Old 06-07-2005, 09:57 PM
Bourne Identity

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:56:23 GMT, "Travis"
wrote:

Bourne Identity wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 06:05:55 GMT, "Travis"
wrote:

If you did your own yard work you might have a better idea of
what is going on. What fun is it to have a yard if someone else
does all the work.

Cutting grass is fun?

Cutting the grass is just a small part of it.

We don't have a service because I have removed 75% of the turf from
our property. It only exists in small areas on our half acre. If we
had a large lawn I'd hire someone. Now, actually doing the gardening
is the fun part. However, this year will make it the sixth year since
we bought this house and I need to do less and less. I don't need
another plant. The fun part also is watching the wildlife we've
attracted. There is a bunny who loves the horseherb and keeps that
mowed nicely. He/she also really likes the ruellia.

Anyway, I like to garden, but mowing...nah.

Victoria